- Current Prices:$224,999
- Closed Prices:$205,000 to $248,900
- Median Sale Price:$219,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,508 to 1,750Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Lucas Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lucas Park are about $110,000 – $190,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.