- Current Prices:$59,900 to $249,800
- Closed Prices:$7,500 to $5,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$94,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$92
- Association Fee Ranges:$345/quarter,$0 to $449/mo,$55 to $432
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:32 to 48,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 11Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Lucerne Lakes is a wonderful community that features an array of home designs and prices to suit a variety of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $70 to $450, and taxes for the year range from as low as $268 to as high as $1,523. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $70 to $450, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,050 to as high as $2,737.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.