- Current Prices:$1,099,000
- Closed Prices:$890,000 to $1,049,900
- Median Sale Price:$965,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$456
- Association Fee Ranges:$120/mo,$120
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:2,116 to 2,952Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Luminaire are about $550,000 – $870,000 and sit on 3735.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.