- Current Prices:$659,900 to $8,949,000
- Closed Prices:$689,000 to $5,890,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,895,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$788
- Association Fee Ranges:$1,$345 to $550/mo,$0 to $550
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1948 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,140 to 11,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 9Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lunada Bay are about $675,000 – $10,890,000 and sit on 185-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.