- Current Prices:$300,000 to $1,099,000
- Closed Prices:$392,500 to $865,000
- Median Sale Price:$696,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$240
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1945 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 7,678Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Lynwood Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Lynwood Park are about $315,000 – $1,000,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.