- Current Prices:$249,000 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$252,500 to $537,500
- Median Sale Price:$390,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$302.5/quarter,$604 to $606,$0 to $605
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,575 to 5,348Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in MacAulay are about $260,000 – $510,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.