- Current Prices:$1,344,030 to $18,000,000
- Closed Prices:$660,000 to $11,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,800,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$490
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $335/mo,$0,$340/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2022
- Sq. Ft.:2,614 to 18,082Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 13Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in MacDonald Highlands are about $780,000 – $7,995,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.