- Current Prices:$1,299,000 to $1,300,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000 to $1,368,000
- Median Sale Price:$651,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$408
- Association Fee Ranges:$78 to $120/mo,$108 to $280/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:969 to 4,783Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mace Ranch are about $430,000 – $1,365,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.