- Current Prices:$232,900 to $2,450,000
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $452,000
- Median Sale Price:$275,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$403
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $347,$0 to $772/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:556 to 3,098Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 2002. In general, homes in Madison At St Pete are about $190,000 – $470,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are lot, garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.