- Current Prices:$425,000 to $485,000
- Closed Prices:$418,000 to $527,000
- Median Sale Price:$449,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$355
- Association Fee Ranges:$118 to $246/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:1,154 to 1,569Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2000. In general, homes in Madison Park At West Market are about $365,000 – $525,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.