- Current Prices:$220,000 to $447,115
- Closed Prices:$200,000 to $540,000
- Median Sale Price:$356,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$213
- Association Fee Ranges:$220,$20 to $440,$0 to $292.52/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1950 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:950 to 3,230Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Madison Park is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Madison Park are about $225,000 – $490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.