- Current Prices:$295,000 to $498,300
- Closed Prices:$247,500 to $499,900
- Median Sale Price:$427,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$337 to $1090/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,557 to 2,898Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
Madison Park is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Madison Park are about $250,000 – $570,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.