- Current Prices:$650,000
- Closed Prices:$435,000 to $630,000
- Median Sale Price:$500,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$271
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1952 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,441 to 2,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Madison Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Madison Village are about $125,000 – $525,000 and sit on 8448.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.