- Current Prices:$923,000
- Closed Prices:$700,000 to $1,319,000
- Median Sale Price:$930,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$355
- Association Fee Ranges:$184 to $185/quarter,$22 to $184.46,$56 to $185/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1976 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:1,792 to 3,087Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Madrid Del Lago represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Madrid Del Lago are about $730,000 – $1,250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.