- Closed Prices:$515,000 to $735,000
- Median Sale Price:$695,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$335
- Association Fee Ranges:$500/quarter,$200 to $320/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1979 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,769 to 3,696Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Madrid are about $255,000 – $1,155,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.