- Current Prices:$143,000 to $315,000
- Closed Prices:$122,000 to $312,000
- Median Sale Price:$217,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $89,$328 to $380,$20 to $283/mo,$60 to $108/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,048 to 4,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
In terms of home type, Madrona Village features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Madrona Village are about $110,000 – $325,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unfinished and finished basements.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.