- Current Prices:$154,900 to $285,000
- Closed Prices:$121,500 to $312,000
- Median Sale Price:$208,480
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $89,$270 to $365,$20 to $366/mo,$61 to $90/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,048 to 4,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
The community of Madrona Village has various home designs and prices to match a range of price points. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $20 to $366, master fees ranging from $66 to $532, and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,520 to as high as $11,845. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $20 to $366, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $4,327 to as high as $6,209. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. Lots in this community are typically around a quarter acre. Most residences also have driveways with garages.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.