- Current Prices:$159,900 to $234,900
- Closed Prices:$151,000 to $182,500
- Median Sale Price:$172,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$137
- Association Fee Ranges:$298/mo,$298
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,036 to 2,380Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse awaits you as one of the luxurious amenities in this community.
In terms of home type, Magnolia Bay features a handful of condo and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Magnolia Bay are about $80,000 – $215,000 and sit on 5.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.