- Current Prices:$190,000 to $255,000
- Closed Prices:$156,000 to $318,400
- Median Sale Price:$218,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$293
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $235/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1949 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:594 to 1,470Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Magnolia Gardens represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Magnolia Gardens are about $30,000 – $250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are driveway, other, garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.