- Current Prices:$140,000 to $214,900
- Closed Prices:$85,000 to $230,000
- Median Sale Price:$158,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$209
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1948 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:594 to 1,830Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Magnolia Gardens represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Magnolia Gardens are about $30,000 – $225,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are driveway, other, garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.