- Current Prices:$399,000 to $399,999
- Closed Prices:$370,000 to $433,660
- Median Sale Price:$390,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$65/mo,$0 to $65
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:2,259 to 2,820Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Magnolia Grove are about $185,000 – $355,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.