- Current Prices:$169,000 to $210,000
- Closed Prices:$59,000 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$182,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$157
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $300/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1900 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:704 to 3,328Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Magnolia Heights are about $65,000 – $430,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage, 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.