- Current Prices:$219,400 to $289,400
- Closed Prices:$158,000 to $335,000
- Median Sale Price:$237,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$235/mo,$0,$602 to $1053.69/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,348 to 5,182Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
The community of Magnolia Landing consists of home designs and prices that accommodate a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $563 to $992, master fees ranging from $563 to $1,733, and taxes for the year range from as low as $3,330 to as high as $6,383. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $563 to $992, and taxes for the year can range from $3,370 to $3,847. Perfect for those with vehicles, many of these residences feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.