- Current Prices:$212,400 to $336,660
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $410,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$103
- Association Fee Ranges:$235/mo,$0,$608.42 to $1053.69/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,348 to 5,182Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Magnolia Landing is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Magnolia Landing are about $170,000 – $410,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.