- Current Prices:$410,435
- Closed Prices:$197,500 to $375,840
- Median Sale Price:$300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$638.1 to $1053.69/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,342 to 2,583Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Homes for Sale
Magnolia Landing is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Magnolia Landing are about $170,000 – $410,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.