- Current Prices:$465,000 to $480,000
- Closed Prices:$419,000 to $505,000
- Median Sale Price:$482,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$373
- Association Fee Ranges:$210,$210/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1979
- Sq. Ft.:1,278 to 1,410Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Magnolia Meadow features a handful of single-family and attached options. The homes in Magnolia Meadow represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Magnolia Meadow are about $220,000 – $450,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.