- Current Prices:$154,900 to $319,900
- Closed Prices:$128,000 to $285,000
- Median Sale Price:$201,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$107
- Association Fee Ranges:$121 to $150,$104 to $163/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2008 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,280 to 4,440Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
An array of home designs and prices can be found in the wonderful community of Magnolia Park Central. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $101 to $163, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,835 to as high as $5,020. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $101 to $163, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,143 to as high as $2,180.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.