- Current Prices:$155,000 to $319,990
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $226,000
- Median Sale Price:$188,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$111
- Association Fee Ranges:$92.32 to $182/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,280 to 4,440Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
In terms of home type, Magnolia Park Central features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2008, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Magnolia Park Central are about $120,000 – $320,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage, 1-car garage, carport, lot, 3-car garage, driveway and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.