- Current Prices:$279,900 to $279,990
- Closed Prices:$201,000 to $317,000
- Median Sale Price:$259,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$97
- Association Fee Ranges:$33 to $66/mo,$100/quarter,$310 to $400
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,855 to 5,004Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Magnolia Park are about $175,000 – $315,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.