- Current Prices:$424,000
- Closed Prices:$400,000 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$420,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$210
- Association Fee Ranges:$110/mo,$721 to $742
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2014 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,809 to 2,225Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
The homes in Magnolia Place represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Magnolia Place are $400,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.