- Current Prices:$159,900 to $899,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$165,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$229
- Association Fee Ranges:$300/mo,$915/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1953 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:694 to 3,773Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Magnolia Plantation Condominiums features a handful of condo, attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Magnolia Plantation Condominiums are about $155,000 – $825,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.