- Current Prices:$435,000 to $1,099,900
- Closed Prices:$420,000 to $785,000
- Median Sale Price:$599,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$150/mo,$400 to $1600,$400/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:2,368 to 9,305Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Magnolia Plantation are about $445,000 – $1,590,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 3-car garage.