- Current Prices:$279,000 to $285,000
- Closed Prices:$227,000 to $343,000
- Median Sale Price:$300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$127
- Association Fee Ranges:$100,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,086 to 3,281Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Magnolia Pointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Magnolia Pointe are $230,000 and sit on one-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.