- Current Prices:$157,500 to $229,900
- Closed Prices:$32,000 to $235,000
- Median Sale Price:$164,725
- Average $ per sq ft:$139
- Association Fee Ranges:$326,$244 to $365/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:242 to 1,587Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Magnolia Pointe represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Magnolia Pointe are about $135,000 – $200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.