- Current Prices:$136,900 to $138,000
- Closed Prices:$90,000 to $145,000
- Median Sale Price:$100,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$225/quarter,$0 to $47/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1984 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:932 to 1,560Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Magnolia Pointe are about $30,000 – $140,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.