- Current Prices:$615,000
- Closed Prices:$518,000 to $620,000
- Median Sale Price:$603,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$422
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $132,$94 to $158.4/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,150 to 1,459Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Magnolia features a handful of attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Magnolia are $555,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.