- Current Prices:$159,000 to $210,000
- Closed Prices:$110,000 to $181,000
- Median Sale Price:$142,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$163
- Association Fee Ranges:$100,$0,$276 to $388/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:825 to 1,268Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Magnolia Ridge Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Magnolia Ridge Condominiums are about $60,000 – $135,000 and sit on 18.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.