- Current Prices:$120,900 to $134,900
- Closed Prices:$45,000 to $150,000
- Median Sale Price:$102,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$100,$0,$0 to $377/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:825 to 1,268Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
The community of Magnolia Ridge Condominiums offers a great range of choices for buyers. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $355, and taxes for the year range from as low as $718 to as high as $1,711. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $355. Property taxes for the year are around $1,961.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.