- Closed Prices:$84,900 to $160,000
- Median Sale Price:$118,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$100,$0,$276 to $388/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:825 to 1,268Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Magnolia Ridge Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Magnolia Ridge Condominiums are about $60,000 – $135,000 and sit on 21.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.