- Current Prices:$325,000 to $365,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $342,000
- Median Sale Price:$335,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$101
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$295 to $330,$590 to $647
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,954 to 4,718Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Magnolia Springs are about $170,000 – $345,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.