- Current Prices:$284,900 to $334,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $385,000
- Median Sale Price:$320,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$117
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$295 to $330,$590 to $647
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,952 to 4,678Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Magnolia Springs are about $170,000 – $345,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.