- Current Prices:$410,000 to $449,900
- Closed Prices:$312,000 to $470,000
- Median Sale Price:$417,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$400,$200 to $400,$200
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:2,337 to 5,299Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Magnolia Terrace are about $320,000 – $470,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 3-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.