- Current Prices:$60,000 to $129,500
- Closed Prices:$35,500 to $185,000
- Median Sale Price:$126,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$100
- Association Fee Ranges:$35/quarter,$0 to $150/mo,$25 to $30,$0 to $25
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:816 to 3,220Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Magnolia Valley represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Magnolia Valley are about $40,000 – $180,000 and sit on half-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.