- Current Prices:$191,990 to $246,990
- Closed Prices:$174,000 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$197,290
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$65 to $79
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,273 to 3,292Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Magnolia West are about $150,000 – $255,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.