- Current Prices:$620,000
- Closed Prices:$609,380 to $900,000
- Median Sale Price:$720,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$140
- Association Fee Ranges:$165 to $198/mo,$153.33 to $178.67/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1998 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:3,342 to 5,136Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mahogany are $520,000 and sit on 20997-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.