- Current Prices:$244,000 to $279,999
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$260,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$215
- Association Fee Ranges:$231,$128 to $423/quarter,$128 to $305/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,011 to 1,934Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Malibu Bay are about $125,000 – $280,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, none, 2 or more spaces, carport, guest parking, 1 assigned space, street, lot, driveway, 1 space and deeded parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.