- Current Prices:$3,000,000 to $100,000,000
- Closed Prices:$3,165,000 to $14,115,000
- Median Sale Price:$8,950,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$2185
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/quarter,$275 to $1076/mo,$0 to $1512
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:2,100 to 13,475Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 14Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
Malibu Beach is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Malibu Beach are about $695,000 – $57,500,000 and sit on 1220.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage, driveway and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.