- Current Prices:$969,000 to $2,350,000
- Closed Prices:$465,000 to $3,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$837,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$781
- Association Fee Ranges:$488 to $488.3/mo,$0 to $488
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:574 to 4,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Malibu Lake are about $395,000 – $2,650,000 and sit on 226.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, carport, 2-car garage, 3-car garage, lot, 1-car garage and 4-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.