- Current Prices:$99,900 to $174,900
- Closed Prices:$87,110 to $162,000
- Median Sale Price:$130,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$219 to $430/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1968 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1 to 3,117Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Mallard Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mallard Cove are about $50,000 – $190,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.