- Current Prices:$324,900
- Closed Prices:$263,000 to $353,000
- Median Sale Price:$305,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$145
- Association Fee Ranges:$155/mo,$150 to $152
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:1,830 to 2,952Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Mallard Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mallard Cove are about $185,000 – $320,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.