- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $219,000
- Median Sale Price:$187,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$118 to $125
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,054 to 2,215Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mallard Creek Crossing are about $115,000 – $195,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.