- Current Prices:$215,000 to $225,000
- Closed Prices:$195,000 to $225,000
- Median Sale Price:$215,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$118 to $125
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,347 to 2,207Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mallard Creek Crossing are about $115,000 – $195,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.