- Current Prices:$176,000 to $314,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$218,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$103
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$176 to $189/mo,$141 to $360/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,404 to 4,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Mallard Lake is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2011, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Mallard Lake are about $165,000 – $310,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.