- Current Prices:$399,900 to $539,000
- Closed Prices:$232,000 to $632,500
- Median Sale Price:$390,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$500 to $575/quarter,$183 to $185/mo,$0,$300 to $350
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1935 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,557 to 6,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Mallard Landings features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have annual homeowner association fees ranging from $30 to $575, and taxes for the year range from as low as $7,042 to as high as $15,606. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $30 to $575. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $4,981 to as high as $5,752. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. Lots typically sit on a quarter acre of land.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.