- Current Prices:$234,987 to $339,000
- Closed Prices:$185,850 to $286,000
- Median Sale Price:$245,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$119
- Association Fee Ranges:$41 to $66.5/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,327 to 4,404Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mallard Pond are about $145,000 – $310,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.