- Current Prices:$160,000 to $285,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $280,000
- Median Sale Price:$186,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$46 to $83/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 1,906Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Mallard Pond represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mallard Pond are $220,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.