- Current Prices:$449,900 to $579,888
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $1,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$458,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$294
- Association Fee Ranges:$290 to $342/mo,$245 to $333
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,533 to 3,999Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Mallory Creek At Abacoa features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Mallory Creek At Abacoa are about $280,000 – $1,175,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.