- Current Prices:$549,900 to $595,000
- Closed Prices:$499,000 to $625,000
- Median Sale Price:$590,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$306
- Association Fee Ranges:$395 to $475
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,825 to 2,073Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
Mallory Square is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Mallory Square are about $385,000 – $660,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.