- Current Prices:$549,000 to $624,900
- Closed Prices:$353,500 to $625,000
- Median Sale Price:$576,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$245
- Association Fee Ranges:$395 to $475
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2003 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:953 to 2,913Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Mallory Square is largely a attached home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Mallory Square are about $385,000 – $660,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.