- Current Prices:$219,900 to $897,500
- Closed Prices:$161,000 to $565,000
- Median Sale Price:$271,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$186
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $155/mo,$0 to $155
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,100 to 4,298Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Mallory Square is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in Mallory Square are about $175,000 – $680,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.